We partnered with Walmart on this #BehindTheBraids vlog to show you some of our fun CGH family Christmas traditions. Come along with us as we decorate our Christmas tree, wrap some presents for a family in need, and decorate cookies together as a family! #WinningHolidays
Some of our favorite December traditions include a home-made advent calendar full of holiday activities for each day of the month, ribbons on the tree, and Santa and elf hats! We also feel it is important to give back, so something we do every year is finding a family and giving them Christmas presents that they desperately need. Anonymous gifting is a highly-rewarding way to spread cheer as a family or individual, and we guarantee that you'll feel so much joy in making a family's holidays that much brighter!
Each member of our family picked out a unique gift for the mom and dad, and for each of the boys and girls. You can find most of the items we gifted at Walmart.com, links below!
* Hotel Style Linens: http://bit.ly/HolidaySheets
* Star Wars Smart R2D2: http://bit.ly/HolidayStarWars
* Girls Swiss Tech Jacket: http://bit.ly/HolidayJackets
* Pioneer Woman Cookware Set: http://bit.ly/HolidayCookware
* Pioneer Woman Cake Stand: http://bit.ly/HolidayCakestand
* Black+Decker WiFi Cooker: http://bit.ly/HolidayCooker
* Hatchimals: http://bit.ly/HolidayHatchimal
* Russell Men's Pullover Hoodie: http://bit.ly/HolidayHoodie
* Danskin Women's Jacket: http://bit.ly/HolidayDanskinJacket
Finally, our Christmas cookie decorating was especially fantastic this year! How many of you would like to decorate cookies with us??? We decorated cookies in the shape of ornaments, trees, snowmen, reindeer... you name it! Then we delivered the cookies to a few neighbors in our neighborhood, to show them how much we appreciate them.
Hope you enjoyed a few of our Christmas traditions! Please be sure to give this video a BIG "